Need help with an English assignment! Urgent!

ExamsGoingOnYall

Ok so i have this writting task and I need help!1 Urgently!! 

I have this article and I need to write a letter to the author suggesting new words that could be added.

​So the article is basically about how technology is affecting our language. Now, I need at least three to four words like these using puns and tech words. 

Read the article ( http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-12022236and you'll know. But if you dont wanna, this will help \/

"There "are not many anti-technological words that have become standard or even well-recognized. Most are pet nicknames that we keep close to home".

High time that changed. Here, as a start, are a few of my suggestions, with definitions to try and get them into all those new dictionaries.

• Fidgetal - modern technology whose primary purpose is to give people something to do with their fingers (closely related to the decline of smoking)
  • MisApp - something going terribly wrong due to over reliance on latest Phone gizmo
  • Wikisqueak - sound emitted by diplomat who realises she's sent confidential telegram without proper encryption
  • Dreadsheet - spreadsheet containing very bad financial news
  • Disgracebook - social networking site advertising user's embarrassing past
  • Mobile drone - lover of interminable tedious and public phone conversations
  • Sin card - alternative device to fit in mobile for immoral communication
  • Powerpointless - universal feeling in room at end of hi-tech executive presentation of negligible value
  • Skypeochondria - queasy feeling brought on by obsessive fear of being offline
  • Scroogele - search engine for people trying to find cheapest online gifts "

​help!!!

Ok so i have this writting task and I need help!1 Urgently!! 

I have this article and I need to write a letter to the author suggesting new words that could be added.

​So the article is basically about how technology is affecting our language. Now, I need at least three to four words like these using puns and tech words. 

Read the article ( http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-12022236and you'll know. But if you dont wanna, this will help \/

"There "are not many anti-technological words that have become standard or even well-recognized. Most are pet nicknames that we keep close to home".

High time that changed. Here, as a start, are a few of my suggestions, with definitions to try and get them into all those new dictionaries.

• Fidgetal - modern technology whose primary purpose is to give people something to do with their fingers (closely related to the decline of smoking)
  • MisApp - something going terribly wrong due to over reliance on latest Phone gizmo
  • Wikisqueak - sound emitted by diplomat who realises she's sent confidential telegram without proper encryption
  • Dreadsheet - spreadsheet containing very bad financial news
  • Disgracebook - social networking site advertising user's embarrassing past
  • Mobile drone - lover of interminable tedious and public phone conversations
  • Sin card - alternative device to fit in mobile for immoral communication
  • Powerpointless - universal feeling in room at end of hi-tech executive presentation of negligible value
  • Skypeochondria - queasy feeling brought on by obsessive fear of being offline
  • Scroogele - search engine for people trying to find cheapest online gifts "

​help!!!

Hello IBmaniac!

I find some of these terms hilarious btw XD. To be honest, I actually don't know how to help you in this case. Perhaps you could search online for other technological advances and create new words out of them. I suggest using Urban Dictionary(trust me, that place contains some stuff that could help you). You could also brainstorm words by yourself, and link them technology around you. Remember that if you use online sources, you must cite properly!

cheers,

-theswizzlerbruh