Summer Homework

WhitneyGrace

I have a week till I start school, and I feel like I've been doing homework all summer, but I still have so much left. I keep sitting down to work on it, but I can never get much done. Any one else have a similar problem, or any suggestions on how to remedy it? 

Edited by WhitneyGrace

I have a week till I start school, and I feel like I've been doing homework all summer, but I still have so much left. I keep sitting down to work on it, but I can never get much done. Any one else have a similar problem, or any suggestions on how to remedy it? 

Hello whitney!

the only way to do this is to set a personal deadline/goal and set aside all distractions. Put away your phone or ask your parents to hide it for you until you're done, set a stopwatch to the time you want to allot yourself to finish your work, and just do it. You should also reward yourself with treats when you successfully finish something. I personally like chocolate, so when i'm done, I eat some. You should also be true to yourself; If you didn't complete all you wanted to do, then give yourself more time. Make a genuine effort to finish everything on time, and reward yourself accordingly. If you didn't do your homework, then don't reward yourself. 

hope this helps,

-theswizzlerbruh

• Like 1