Business IA

Hello, fellow sufferers of IB!  

I'm absolutely freaked out by my upcoming business IA. I'm very nervous and my hair is going to turn grey soon.

The only thing I've managed to accomplish through my 4 hours brainstorm, was to find a company of my fathers friend. It is a transport company focused on buses going from city A to city B.

The only issue that company is facing is a fair number of competitors. I'm thinking of how should I formulate my research question and here are my thoughts:

• "Which methods can company X use to beat their competitors?"
  • "How can company X outstrip their competitors?"
  • "What would improve company X's position on the market compared to the competition?"
  • "What is not letting company X overcome their competitors?"

Which question, in your opinion, is the best and/or how can I improve it and other questions?

Thanks in advance,

Alex.

• Like 1

It's a great topic and all the question you made are also good ( Its hard to choose one :P ) I will recommend you to make a research question in such a way that, you will be able to discuss all the topics you wrote above. And include swot analysis as one of your tool because most of your research will be based on their threats and opportunities. 

GOOD LUCK :)

• Like 1