English A IOP Presentation Help [URGENT]

Pepiii_98

You'll have to put in the hard yards yourself. If you're really desperate and think of a topic and a basic research question, we can give you ways to tackle it, but giving you someone else's IOP? Not only is it an insult on that person because they worked hard for it, but it's also kind of rude to your teacher who undoubtedly has tried to help you. Unless they didn't, in which case, it just belittles the poor soul who worked on their IOP.

Here's the thing: the IB are extremely against plagiarism. Seriously, if want to pass, just don't do it. No ifs or buts. And asking us to just give you what we've probably spent weeks slaving over is not on. I put all my blood, sweat and tears into my presentation, and as a result I got top marks. You need to consider whether or not the IB is right for you if you have this outlook, because it's not going to help you in the long run. It's about being an "independent learner", not someone who relies on the benevolence of others to cheat your way to the top marks. 

I'm always willing to help people, however you have to ask for help, not ask people to do the work for you. Let me know what your texts are, and if I'm familiar with them, I'll give you a few pointers.

Edited by El :3
  • Like 1

Sorry, I now will not be asking for your IOPs.

The text I have decided to do my IOP presentation on is "Martin Luther King Jr.", don't know if he is popular where you live.

I have been thinking about looking at his literary techniques in his works, such as in his speechs or essays.

Please help it is due in less than 48 hours if I don't do it I will have to drop IB and start doing "VET" any my parents might disown me.

• 4 weeks later...

i just saw by the date that you're probably already done your IOP but for future reference don't ask for other people's work to copy off or for "reference" because believe me, plagiarism is the last thing you want to do in the IB. Doesn't matter even if you submit the worst essay or assignment you can because you might fail, or you might just pass by 1 mark but at least you don't get caught for plagiarism and get the whole grade withdrawn and your diploma rejected. Please please please keep this mind!!!!!