So in my IB English class we are allowed to select from three works for our IA. (Beowulf, Their Eyes Were Watching God, and Frankenstein) When the teacher and I had spare time to talk outside of the classroom, we discussed the overuse of Their Eyes were Watching God and Frankenstein for the IOP and unofficially hinted that I should do Beowulf for mine for some originality points.

After looking over beowulf once again, i noticed something quite intriguing. It was when the narrator discussed how the dragon gained his wealth and how the race that died from it realized that it had no true value.

So I was thinking focusing on the topic of " The value of treasure in Beowulf and does it hold any true significance."

My one problem with this is trying to come up with a creative medium for the IOP because I really want to do well on this. So if anyone can help me finding a good presentation format for this ( Don't say powerpoint at all because the teacher wants us to stray from that format.)