Hey guys! So, for my IOP I'm doing Into The Forest by Jean Hegland and I'm looking at Nell's dreams. I've got EVERYTHING that i have to say, I'm prepared with all my points and evidence and quotes and everything, BUT..... I have no Idea how to present it.

The thing is that I love being creative, and I am not as smart as I am creative, so I really want to pull off something fun an entertaining that will make my analysis more lighthearted and fun, but I just have no idea what to do!! My first idea was dressing up as a gypsy with a crystal ball and tarot cards and analysing the quotes in the book about her dreams but apparently I'm not allowed to as there is no gypsy in into the forest so I wouldn't really have any evidence for wanting to present it that way... but if it makes any difference to anyone, I'm going to use Freud's analysis of dreams to analyse Nell's dreams, so I guess I could be Freud??

So I was just wondering if some of you could tell me what creative stuff you did for yours, as I'm struggling to find a good idea! 

Hey guys! So, for my IOP I'm doing Into The Forest by Jean Hegland and I'm looking at Nell's dreams. I've got EVERYTHING that i have to say, I'm prepared with all my points and evidence and quotes and everything, BUT..... I have no Idea how to present it.

The thing is that I love being creative, and I am not as smart as I am creative, so I really want to pull off something fun an entertaining that will make my analysis more lighthearted and fun, but I just have no idea what to do!! My first idea was dressing up as a gypsy with a crystal ball and tarot cards and analysing the quotes in the book about her dreams but apparently I'm not allowed to as there is no gypsy in into the forest so I wouldn't really have any evidence for wanting to present it that way... but if it makes any difference to anyone, I'm going to use Freud's analysis of dreams to analyse Nell's dreams, so I guess I could be Freud??

So I was just wondering if some of you could tell me what creative stuff you did for yours, as I'm struggling to find a good idea! 

Hopefully you can find some inspiration here: http://www.slideshare.net/IBscrewed4/iop-11261010

(sorry if I can't help much because I have never read the book)

A tip for creative response is to explain why you chose to present your topic in a certain way. That way, you can set the stage for your presentation. You probably already know this, but make sure you can fit your presentation into the 10-15 min. timeframe. I suggest keeping it at 12-13 minutes when you practice, so you have more breathing space when you actually present in the case you talk too fast/too slow.

Hope I helped and good luck on your IOP! :D