Is this an appropriate KQ? - Urgent!

ibstudent77

No. You should try to avoid ethics questions in the TOK presentation. It becomes a debate of whether it is right or wrong rather than looking at the ways of knowing and areas of knowledge.

Hmm, I'm not really sure how I can change that, it is kind of a debate viewed from different AOKs with different WOKs. How would you suggest me to make the KQ?

Okay I'm by no means an expert on the subject so i suggest you get different perspectives as well because the knower's perspective is crucial (haha get it? The prescribed title!). I might do 'To what extent do different ways of knowing inform our judgement on capital punishment on convicts'

Hahaha that sounds better, thanks! Hopefully my teacher likes it as well

No. You should try to avoid ethics questions in the TOK presentation. It becomes a debate of whether it is right or wrong rather than looking at the ways of knowing and areas of knowledge.

Hmm, I'm not really sure how I can change that, it is kind of a debate viewed from different AOKs with different WOKs. How would you suggest me to make the KQ?

For my final ToK presentation with a partner we researched euthanasia. We were able to to some extent look at Natural Sciences, Human Sciences, History as AoKs. I admit that it is definitely harder to incorporate NS and HS into capital punishment than it is into euthanasia.

I think as you develop more grasp of ToK you can become more comfortable with topics like capital punishment. 

For my final ToK presentation with a partner we researched euthanasia. We were able to to some extent look at Natural Sciences, Human Sciences, History as AoKs. I admit that it is definitely harder to incorporate NS and HS into capital punishment than it is into euthanasia.

I think as you develop more grasp of ToK you can become more comfortable with topics like capital punishment. 

My AOKs are Ethics and HS, I tried to draw out conclusions from both. My teacher said to make it a bit more TOKish, so I'll be making it as TOKish as possible without drawing general conclusions, thanks!