Eco IA, please help

Talk about unemployment, talk about what unemployment consists of (seasonal, structural frictional). Talk about economics solutions and their effects, for example raising minimum wage may cause more workers to be fired and may loose incentive, etc and use graphs to demonstrate this.  There is plenty more but to be honest I'm busy looking for my own article so I hope I helped :)

• Like 1

Talk about unemployment, talk about what unemployment consists of (seasonal, structural frictional). Talk about economics solutions and their effects, for example raising minimum wage may cause more workers to be fired and may loose incentive, etc and use graphs to demonstrate this.  There is plenty more but to be honest I'm busy looking for my own article so I hope I helped :)

Thank you so much! It does help me a lot, I kind of know what I'm supposed to do now  ^_^

Thank you so much! It does help me a lot, I kind of know what I'm supposed to do now  ^_^

No problem.  If you need help with anything to do with Economics feel free to message me. 

• Like 1