Singapore Universities, NTU, NUS

Bugrams

Hi, I want to apply to Singapore and my grades are as follows: IB probably 37-39, SAT 2140 combined and 2070 single with 710 reading, 760 maths and 670 writing. I have a TOEFL of 105. I would say my GPA is good but I don't think any would understand it as it is a weird Turkish grading with a twist of my school as well. So I was wondering are my grades competitive enough for NTU or NUS WITHOUT a scholarship.

Thanks   :coffee:

It really does depend largely on the course, for example, if you were trying to get into medicine at NUS you would need at least a 43!

In addition Singaporean colleges don't really pay much attention to SATs scores unless you're looking to get into Yale-NUS, a new liberal arts college that's quite prestigous!

Going to NUS in Singapore would be my second choice for universities. I'm crossing my fingers in hopes that I would get a chance to study in that university too. I'm gonna take veterinary sciences though, hopefully it isn't as high as 43 marks for medicine. I'm just aiming for about 37-39 marks. *fingers crossed* Good luck to you, Bulgrams! I hope you would be accepted with the effort you made :)