Please Help!

Hanajendi

Hello Guys..

So I am going to have my exams on May 2016.. 

We have not even started working on the group 4 project yet and I might have to move to another country soon and continue IB there.

My school is going to start with it after I leave and wouldn't accept to change the date because of one student, and I am certain I wouldn't be able to do it in the other country because it would be too late, and there is no one to work with.

My question is: Can I work on it individually? 

If not then what should I do? Because I need to move to another country and staying is not an option. 

Please help me!!

Unfortunately you can't work on it individually as it's a group project assessing your group skills, including your ability to collaborate with other people. Working alone defeats the sole purpose of the project :/

Why don't you see if you can do the group 4 project with the IB1s at your new school? They can't let you miss out because it's a major component of your grade. I'm really not sure here to be honest! I hope I helped a little

• Like 1