Science IAs

Karolina.jj

Hey! So I think I have a little problem because I just realized that both of my Science IAs (Biology and Chemistry) include the need of explaining Vitamin C content in citrus fruits... I did redox reactions for both of the sciences, for biology I did titration of DCPIP on orange juices, and see if the manufacturing process had any impact on the vit. C content, and for chemistry I measured the conductivity of citrus fruit juices. Am I in big trouble or is that fine? Cause I know I just couldn't do an experiment similar to the one I did for EE. My teachers didn't say anything about the IA topics tho so idk, maybe it's not even a problem.. or is it?  :help: 

• 2 months later...

I don't think it should be a problem since you're using the same base but conducting different experiments and investigating different topics in both subjects. Just to be clear, you're investigating the effect of vitamin c content on the conductivity of the juice, right? If so, its all good. No need to worry

• Like 1