Hey there, I was wondering if anyone was keen to help me review some of the work that I have done for my WIT and EE maybe? I'm not sure, am I allowed to do that?

Just send some work to you, you tell me if I'm totally going on the completely wrong track or if I'm going pretty okay?

Also, is there a risk that if I do this, it will show up when they check my work with turnitin? Or will anyone plagiarise my work...?

Thank you :)

If you want to get your work checked by someone on IBS, I'd recommend approaching VIPs who have already graduated. They are our most trusted members and as they graduated already, there is no risk they'll plagiarise anything. I had some of my IAs checked by trusted VIPs in cases when I wasn't sure my teacher's comments were entirely right. 

However, as Rosalina has said, I'd say start with your teachers and then, if in doubt, approach a member that you think you can trust. If you email someone a word/pdf document, it won't turn up on turnitin.