EE book choice? Is it okay?

So I have just handed in my first 2000 word draft of my EE to finish off the year, and my teacher has said that I'm going strongly, all is good, I'm sitting on an A-B level so far. This was encouraging, until I read several examiner comments online saying that commonly done, overanalysed, dystopian books are not so likely to score highly, and supervisors should encourage their students to choose newer works to study.

Heres the thing; I'm doing Brave New World, which is SUPER over analysed. It is my favourite book ever, I have so much to talk about, and I haven't gone and read any other essays or analysis just in case what they've said influences my analysis and evidence, because I want to be original and do this myself, but is it true that I may not score highly? 

Should I change my book? I'm not under any pressure right now, I've got 8 weeks of summer holidays and not much to do, so I will definitely have, at the very least, 30 hours invested in my EE. If I do choose to change, what types of books should I look into (new? old? plays? poetry?)?

Or should I stick with Brave New World and aim to get a good score there? 

I am literally freaking out about this so please reply haha

Thank you :)

I faced this same problem during my EE choice process.... using dystopian and 'mainstream' books is totally fine, what the examiners were trying to say in their comments was that there seems to be a lot of essays on the same idea/ title of a specific commonly-used book and they are advising against that. However, if you manage to look at Brave New World at a new light with an original perspective or have a good analysis/ essay, then there is no reason as to why you can't get a good score.

After all, I think what they're on about is the Criterion K: Holistic Judgement, which awards originality. Other than that, there is no criterion that could be used against you for doing this work, as it still perfectly qualifies as a piece of literature. It's worth saying that a lot of the criteria is superficial (things like simply having a good RQ, formatting, having an abstract, having an intro, having a good conclusion, etc) and that simply by getting these right and having a SUPER crap essay, you can still manage a C. The other marks go to evaluative skills, investigation, language, argument and knowledge and understanding of the topic. I'd say these are the marks that are more subjective and would depend on the quality of the essay.

TL;DR - yes, it's perfectly fine, don't fret about the book if you really love doing it!