IAs and Stress

eross

This is the moment when I'm regretting taking two sciences... IAs are killing me. My chem IA just sucks (really, if I get 12 points I'll be happy), and my physics one turned out to be way more complicated than what I had thought. 

Anybody else feel like complaining about all the IA workload (instead of, you know, actually working on the IAs) ? 

This is the moment when I'm regretting taking two sciences... IAs are killing me. My chem IA just sucks (really, if I get 12 points I'll be happy), and my physics one turned out to be way more complicated than what I had thought. 

Anybody else feel like complaining about all the IA workload (instead of, you know, actually working on the IAs) ? 

Yes. I can totally relate big time. English and History IA's weren't a problem for me, but chem.. bleughhhh 

• Like 1

We did one IA (final draft) last year and in hindsight, that's amazing... because right now, I'm completely stuck with Bio and I feel like I should've done my EE on my History IA topic. I'm aiming to finish all IAs by the first week of December and that's literally one week away. Everything is terrible lol.

Is my school the only one where you have to submit most of your IAs by the end of November?

nope, my school too. :(

My final math one is due on wednesday, I already did my IOC for Spanish, and my IOC for english is due next week. Oh and my ITGS IA is due in a week as well. Science ones I have to submit a complete first draft by tomorrow 8 am (guess who's not sleeping tonight?) but have until february to hand in a final version. 

• 2 weeks later...