Need Help Picking A Company for my IA

Hey, so basically, I need to pick a company to work on for my business IA. Idk if I should go with something that's more tech-based like Sony or Apple or if I should just pick a fast food chain like Burger King, or maybe there's another type of company that's even better.

So yeah, which companies do you recommend to work on for a business IA?

I'm HL btw.

Actually, for HL, you need to have primary research compared to secondary research for SL. It means doing interviews or surveys. It will be very unlikely for you to have an interview with people in a very large firm like Sony (you need to specify which department if intend to do so).

Therefore, I suggest using businesses that are in your environment such as restaurants, cafes, bookstores etc. Or even you can use Burger King for example (in this case the franchisee in that area-be specific, its the franchisee business, not the whole firm) and interview him.

Sorry, got it wrong, this isn't for my IA. I still need a big international company though, so what do you suggest? I think this is for either paper 2 or 3.

Er... there's no paper 3. Sorry for late reply. If you want it the easy way, You might want to choose companies that I can consider cliche, such as

McDonalds

Apple

Nike

Google

These are easy to remember, and it suites many topics, but boring though as other students tend to write on these too.

Sorry, got it wrong, this isn't for my IA. I still need a big international company though, so what do you suggest? I think this is for either paper 2 or 3.

Er... there's no paper 3. Sorry for late reply. If you want it the easy way, You might want to choose companies that I can consider cliche, such as

McDonalds

Apple

Nike

Google

These are easy to remember, and it suites many topics, but boring though as other students tend to write on these too.