Is Psychology HL interesting?

6ix god

I have to select my courses for IB soon (in 6 days). I have to decide between History HL and Psychology HL. Right now I'm leaning towards History HL, but I'm afraid I'll lose interest. I find Psychology and History equally as interesting currently. Do you guys find Psychology HL interesting?

Absolutely! It's my favourite subject actually  ^_^ 
The syllabus contains 3 levels of analysis: the biological where you learn how your neurotransmitters, hormones and brain parts affect your behavior, the cognitive in which you examine how your experiences affect your behavior and the sociocultural which i think is the most exciting level, where you see how society and culture, stereotypes for example, affect the way you behave! Also, depending on which options you will do, you have the opportunity to learn amazing stuff like causes of depression, how to handle stress, bulimia, obesity and many many more! 
Overall, i believe that if you are interested in this kind of topics you will perform great since it's a relatively easy subject to score well! However, be prepared for a lot of essay writing.