Please help with IA! Very confused!

TaaCloack

Please guys I need your help!

Just 2 weeks ago my teacher informed us about the internal assesment, the first draft is hand in in two days! Every experiment I sugested to my teacher was "to simple and not creative", I've been killing my brain to come up with an idea. Finally I found one that she approves, but I not sure how to do it. Is about refraction of light in water (with different contaminats), my problem is I don't know how I'm going to measure that, if the changes are so small. Should I change of experiment? 

Can you gus please help me? I don't know what to do, I have 2 days! :(

Edited by TaaCloack

Hello, made the mistake of doing the refraction experiment for my IA and the data was horrible so I lost a lot of marks for it. The changes are indeed very small. So I would recommend that you change topic.

However, if you insist on doing it you can use the refraction disk, fill it with water point a laser beam on its flat side and see where the light ends up on a ruler placed at a fixed distance in front of it. Then you can use trigonometry to find the angle of refraction.

Edited by thecsstudent
  • Like 2