TOK essay help (topic 4)

Sandy

Hi there!

I'm doing my essay on the 4th topic - â€œWithout application in the world, the value of knowledge is greatly diminished.” Consider this claim with respect to two areas of knowledge. 

I'm arguing that this is not always necessary, that the value also depends on the knower's perspective. Can I include that point? Or is that diverting from the topic?

It would be great if someone could reply ASAP as my final submission is coming up..!

Hi there!

I'm doing my essay on the 4th topic - â€œWithout application in the world, the value of knowledge is greatly diminished.” Consider this claim with respect to two areas of knowledge. 

I'm arguing that this is not always necessary, that the value also depends on the knower's perspective. Can I include that point? Or is that diverting from the topic?

It would be great if someone could reply ASAP as my final submission is coming up..!

I did my TOK essay on this topic as well and I think that should be ok honestly because you are still directly responding to the topic at hand when you say that the value of knowledge does not always diminish. Your point is just elaborating on your argument that the value of knowledge does not always diminish. 

Hi there!

I did my TOK essay on this topic as well and I think that should be ok honestly because you are still directly responding to the topic at hand when you say that the value of knowledge does not always diminish. Your point is just elaborating on your argument that the value of knowledge does not always diminish. 

i did this topic too! sounds like a good point, and you're still answering the question. Make sure you give examples (real-life and all that) of your argument :)

Thanks for the help! ^.^