avnish

Hi.... My proposal form is due in a week and i am a little concerned about how broad my focus is. I am planning to base my business EE on a small confectionary shop in Singapore and talk about its expansion in a particular area in singapore. In simpler words, you know how some questions have like the bit about should the firm expand within the country like more branches/outlets, i was planning to do it similarly but i examine a particular place like....

To what extent will the expansion of ................. to the commercial areas of Singapore help to ......................?

My concern is that if i do this question, am i being too narrow focused by mentioning, " to the commercial areas of Singapore"?

If it is a good question for EE, do you think it would be better if i give an example of one or two of the main commercial areas in Singapore namely Changi Business Park and Central Business District? In this case, my question would be like : 

To what extent will the expansion of ................. to the commercial areas of Singapore, such as Changi Business Park or Central Business District, help to ......................?

IS this making my topic very narrow and not good enough for an EE (that i am looking to get an A in)

Thank you very much for any replies made!
Edited by avnish

Hi.... My proposal form is due in a week and i am a little concerned about how broad my focus is. I am planning to base my business EE on a small confectionary shop in Singapore and talk about its expansion in a particular area in singapore. In simpler words, you know how some questions have like the bit about should the firm expand within the country like more branches/outlets, i was planning to do it similarly but i examine a particular place like....

To what extent will the expansion of ................. to the commercial areas of Singapore help to ......................?

My concern is that if i do this question, am i being too narrow focused by mentioning, " to the commercial areas of Singapore"?

If it is a good question for EE, do you think it would be better if i give an example of one or two of the main commercial areas in Singapore namely Changi Business Park and Central Business District? In this case, my question would be like : 

To what extent will the expansion of ................. to the commercial areas of Singapore, such as Changi Business Park or Central Business District, help to ......................?

IS this making my topic very narrow and not good enough for an EE (that i am looking to get an A in)

I think you should choose the first question. You can then narrow it down to those particular areas in your essay by mentioning that these will be the most profitable for ... ... ... reasons. It won't be too focused, but your second question will be. The first topic is good enough!

I think you should choose the first question. You can then narrow it down to those particular areas in your essay by mentioning that these will be the most profitable for ... ... ... reasons. It won't be too focused, but your second question will be. The first topic is good enough!

Thank you soooooo much for the immediate response!!! I highly appreciate it.... :)  By the way, do you think its a good topic to do an EE on? IF i chose to do something along the lines of the first question, am i going on the right track? What would you rate my first question using the A, B, C, D grading system? Thanks a lot for helping me!

Edited by avnish