HL IB Courses --> Which should I take?

Hey everyone, so I'm going to choose my (grade 11) courses soon and need help from students who have been in these courses. What is the course/work load like for these:

HL Bio 3UE
HL Chem 3UE
HL Physics 3UE
HL Math 4U1

I want to take all of them because it will help me for university (like advanced placement and stuff) but a lot of people have told me that I shouldn't because I will burnout and won't be able to keep good marks in my subjects, although I haven't talked to many students who actually took those courses.

Thoughts anyone?

http://www.ibsurvival.com/user/142736-emilia1320/

Consider how important GPA worth to you and format/cost of tuition payment, advanced placement (transfer credits) can be good or terrible ideas. Are you pursuing the diploma or only a certificate? 

I'm pursuing the diploma and it will help with tuition payment because if I can skip first year university, then I can lower the cost by $10 000 which would be really helpful.

If you're doing the diploma, then taking all 3 sciences would either mean you'd be doing an irregular diploma (no group 3, and a science as group 6) or 7 subjects. Irregular diploma might not be accepted everywhere (but I've zero idea about Canada, sorry) and you need to get a special permission to do it. 7 subjects with 3 sciences at HL AND maths HL is borderline suicidal. 

• Like 2

first: are you sure you want to take three sciences? Like Gaby said, it'd be considered an irregular diploma. Plus, you'd be insane to take all three of them at higher level + math. Drop one of the four to SL -- year one might not seem too bad, but year two will be hell- you'd have to do 4 IAs at HL and that takes time. If I were you, I would take three HLs (the three sciences, or two sciences + maths) and leave the other subject at SL.