Section C: 20 Marks Essay

As the May 2016 candidates are expected to write a 20 marks essay on the CUEGIS concepts as part of paper 2, I have been looking for a solid guide in order to achieve a good grade on it. And therefore Im requesting your help.

If any of you have any thoughts or maybe experience/ good notes that you have that you are willing to share, or maybe your teacher has taught or given you guys a guideline to follow and you dont mind sharing it, please bless me with your notes and wisdom.

Our teacher gave us some research resources for 2 business which are Mcdonalds and Google.

I dont mind emailing you those if you want them

Also make sure you study CUGIS very well, and understand it thoroughly. You can find everything at the back of the textbook regarding CUGIS.

There are some sample questions at the back of the textbook as well, so you can do those if you like.

I dont mind having a discussion about them with you, because I personally feel like I need to study that part too.

We can pick a business, and do one of the questions at the back regarding that business. 

Please contact me if you want to do that and/or want me to email you the resources. 

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

In our class we found this guide in order to elaborate a succesfull CUEGIS essay, with examples on each core topic. You can find there a step-by-step guide about how to write your essay and how to get high scores!!

There is a table that contains examples on how you could relate one letter of CUEGIS with many different areas of the syllabus, as well as the criterion for it.

The document is not mine, we found it on the internet.

CUEGIS Essay Guidelines.docx

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, valen said:

In our class we found this guide in order to elaborate a succesfull CUEGIS essay, with examples on each core topic. You can find there a step-by-step guide about how to write your essay and how to get high scores!!

There is a table that contains examples on how you could relate one letter of CUEGIS with many different areas of the syllabus, as well as the criterion for it.

Thank you so much for the document! It would help a lot. I have been struggling with Section C for a long time. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 27/03/2016 at 0:12 AM, valen said:

Thank you very much for this. I was about to buy this doc for $8.

• 5 months later...
On 3 March 2016 at 9:36 AM, Nadsxo2 said:

Our teacher gave us some research resources for 2 business which are Mcdonalds and Google.

Also make sure you study CUGIS very well, and understand it thoroughly. You can find everything at the back of the textbook regarding CUGIS.

There are some sample questions at the back of the textbook as well, so you can do those if you like.

I dont mind having a discussion about them with you, because I personally feel like I need to study that part too.

We can pick a business, and do one of the questions at the back regarding that business. 

Please contact me if you want to do that and/or want me to email you the resources. 

Hey could you send me the resource? I am going to write the exam coming November session. 

• 1 month later...
On 03/03/2016 at 0:06 PM, Nadsxo2 said:

hye there. can i have the resources too pleaseeee

• Like 1

On 2016. 3. 3. at 8:06 AM, Nadsxo2 said:

Hi, can I have the resources please??? I would appreciate that

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/03/2016 at 4:06 AM, Nadsxo2 said:

Hi :) 

could you please send it to me as well? Thank you very much 

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2016 at 11:06 AM, Nadsxo2 said:

Can you send me as well? Thank you

On 3/3/2016 at 0:06 PM, Nadsxo2 said:

Hi! Can you send it to me as well!

On 3/3/2016 at 8:06 AM, Nadsxo2 said:

Hi, could you please email it to me as well: [email protected] 

thank you very much :) 

On 2/3/2016 at 10:06 PM, Nadsxo2 said:

Hey I think that would be really helpful could you send them to me my mail is [email protected]