Universities requiring 3 sciences

Hey, my brother is applying to an IB school this year and the headmaster asked the applicants to provide him with 3 listed names of universities (anywhere in the world) which require all 3 sciences (not HL, but just all 3 of them instead of taking any group 4 subjects) to get into medical school. As my brother is determined to take Bio, Chem AND Physics (due to his interests), he needs to find the schools as soon as possible as the IB application is due tomorrow. We both looked everywhere and I found some info about universities in Sweden, Norway and India (and Poland, but unfortunately these must be foreign schools) and I've been on their websites but none of them state clearly IB Diploma requirements for medical school. Therefore, my question goes to those of you guys who are familiar with the application rules (maybe someone applied to Sweden, Norway or India): which unis (I need names) really demand students to take all 3 sciences at once? I could pick just a few random schools but I'm not sure if the admission rules are the same in all unis of a particular country.

please help! or maybe there are any other countries that you know require 3 sciences to get into medical school?

Edited by xxxbiologyxxx

• 1 month later...

Hey!

I am familiar with med schools in England, Ireland, Spain and Australia, and I have never found a university asking for all three sciences.

Most of them require chemistry and either biology or physics, all of them in HL, they sometimes accept biology in SL with a really high mark (7).

I have only met one person doing the 3 sciences and he said it was really really hard - but not impossible! For medicine you do need to achieve a really high IB score so I'd personally recommend focusing on the two sciences rather than trying to do all three, but if he's already decided then best of the luck for him.