CAS SUPERVISOR ISSUE

I'm on the verge of freaking out right now. So, I've done my CAS hours, and apparently my action hours can't be anyone related to me, or that I have a connect to. So, if it's someone I can't even have a connection with then who the hell do I make my supervisor?! I asked my friend is we could switch off, so that her parents would sign off on mine, and my parents would sign off on hers (of course after verifying our hours truly have been met). But, she thinks that's not allowed either? Can someone help come up with suggestions? I have absolutely no idea what to do, and I need a Supervisor ASAP!! I just think it's unfair I was told this after completing my hours. 

1 minute ago, MayaJoy said:

First of all, what were you doing? It has to be someone that was there at the time, that isn't your parent. 

I did multiple different activities. I went for jogs, I went the gym in our building, and I went ice skating. I have photographic evidence for all of these. I have done a few bowling lessons for improvement with a school club but that was like 2 hours. I've got pictures of those too!! 

For the bowling with a school club, was there an adult there that wasn't your parent? If so, you can get signatures from them. For the other things, if your friend's parent was there then they should be able to sign for you. If you provide photographic evidence it should not be a big problem. You might want to ask your school supervisor for an exception, since you do have evidence of your action. I don't know what they mean by no "connection" to you, that doesn't make any sense to me. 

1 minute ago, MayaJoy said:

For the bowling with a school club, was there an adult there that wasn't your parent? If so, you can get signatures from them. For the other things, if your friend's parent was there then they should be able to sign for you. If you provide photographic evidence it should not be a big problem. You might want to ask your school supervisor for an exception, since you do have evidence of your action. I don't know what they mean by no "connection" to you, that doesn't make any sense to me. 

There was the club president? I don't know her out of school, she's basically my supervisor for the club because I'm an executive with her? Also, would it count if the parent was not there, but they kept checking up on me periodically to ensure that I was in task at the gym? Thanks so much for the help, I don't get the no connection thing either!

• Like 1

I used to get the receptionist at the gym to sign off my CAS hours, maybe you could try that? It really depends on your coordinator. It's truly impossible to get someone you have zero connection with to sign your CAS hours, cause who would that be, a random person in the street? I had teachers sign my hours, even my classmates once we were over 18.