Kristina Rollová

Psychology HL paper 2 & 3

Hi everyone :D how did you feel about paper 2 and paper 3 for psychology HL? I think that there were great questions for paper 2, but paper 3 was a bit weird :D It wasn't difficult just weirdly formated questions. But overall psychology was really good this year I think. 

Paper 3 was really bad in my opinion... Paper 2 and 1 were good 

This is the first year my school has done IB (bless our hearts) and the psychology teacher only taught the levels of analysis. If I hadn't taught myself the rest I would have failed papers 2 and 3. The rest of my class really struggled because they hadn't been as prepared as I was with teaching myself. Two weeks ago a boy asked the teacher what the test would be like and the teacher didn't know (:angry:insert frustration). Overall, I was thankful that I researched what we'd be assessed on and I'm happy the questions on paper 2 were ones I had prepared for.

5 minutes ago, IcameIconqueredIB said:

This is the first year my school has done IB (bless our hearts) and the psychology teacher only taught the levels of analysis. If I hadn't taught myself the rest I would have failed papers 2 and 3. The rest of my class really struggled because they hadn't been as prepared as I was with teaching myself. Two weeks ago a boy asked the teacher what the test would be like and the teacher didn't know (:angry:insert frustration). Overall, I was thankful that I researched what we'd be assessed on and I'm happy the questions on paper 2 were ones I had prepared for.

Woow, that sounds teriible. If I were you, I would definitely inform your school about this. However, over school is IB soecific school and we still come across teachers who have no idea in what is happening in some subjects. For business we were learning mostly old syllabus and now I am struggling to actually learn all the new stuff in short time. 

Which options did you do for the paper 2?  We did developmental and human relationships,

42 minutes ago, Kristina Rollová said:

Woow, that sounds teriible. If I were you, I would definitely inform your school about this. However, over school is IB soecific school and we still come across teachers who have no idea in what is happening in some subjects. For business we were learning mostly old syllabus and now I am struggling to actually learn all the new stuff in short time. 

Which options did you do for the paper 2?  We did developmental and human relationships,

I taught myself health and human relationships.

I used the term demand characteristics instead of reactivity for paper 3 question 1. However, I think that both paper were quite good.