tuamammaputtana

If i change school?

hi  guys!

i´m studying ib program in Sweden and now i´d like to change in a school more close to where i live but, always studying in IB program.

but the thing is that i don´t know if i need to repet the admission test, if i don´t have to can you send me the link where is write this please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

1 hour ago, tuamammaputtana said:

hi  guys!

i´m studying ib program in Sweden and now i´d like to change in a school more close to where i live but, always studying in IB program.

but the thing is that i don´t know if i need to repet the admission test, if i don´t have to can you send me the link where is write this please?

What admission test? I never had to take one. Also, I am moving to Bangkok, and will be continuing the IB programme so it is possible to switch schools during IB.

Also very nice name, but it might not have been the best choice. Hopefully no one else speaks Italian in the forums. :P

Edited by Alex Smith-napier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Alex Smith-napier said:

 

What admission test? I never had to take one. Also, I am moving to Bangkok, and will be continuing the IB programme so it is possible to switch schools during IB.

Also very nice name, but it might not have been the best choice. Hopefully no one else speaks Italian in the forums. :P

Just highlights the maturity of the user. ;)

 

Edit: no need to speak Italian. Just have Italian friends. Though it's still highly disrespectful, even as a "joke".

Edited by mac117
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, mac117 said:

Just highlights the maturity of the user. ;)

 

Edit: no need to speak Italian. Just have Italian friends. Though it's still highly disrespectful, even as a "joke".

Sorry to bud in, but I do agree! ;-; 

Italian is very similar to Spanish, and I think Portuguese is similar too. I'm afraid that many people who speaks these languages will catch on to his or hers username D: 

Edited by beyondtheimagine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22 May 2016 at 11:58 PM, beyondtheimagine said:

Sorry to bud in, but I do agree! ;-; 

Italian is very similar to Spanish, and I think Portuguese is similar too. I'm afraid that many people who speaks these languages will catch on to his or hers username D: 

Ok, this is going very off topic, but I'll butt in. I don't speak Italian/Spanish, so I don't know what the username means. But if any of you feels it is offensive, please report the user so the moderating team can deal with it, they don't have eyes around their heads, and don't speak all languages of the world. ;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now