Brag about something your proud of!

orangetardish

Do you have something your proud of that you want to share? Well then this is the perfect thread for you! Haha I've seen this on other forums and thought it would be interesting to see it on a platform with so many IB kids. What are you proud of? Don't be humble!

Here I'll start: I have finished every single year on the Lego Harry Potter DS game. I have all the characters, all the golden hats, cards, accomplishments, everything. It took forever, but I'm super proud of it, which is honestly, so so sad. Don't judge me :P:P

I once... omg I'm already getting all teared up when I think about it... ok, let's just say it:

This one time I finished my shampoo and my conditioner at the same time. :happycrying:

(Mostly girls will relate.)

I also always find matching socks every day, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm gifted with learning things very quickly. I learned to play the violin in just 3 months when I was 6 years old. In math class, I get what the teacher is teaching in the first lesson while my classmates are behind - the same goes for physics but not for business management and TOK (that's probably because of the teacher since nobody knows knows what's going on). 

Lastly, I make a lot of jokes during the day. 

• 1 month later...

This may sounds a little nerdy but, I finished most of my personal project over the summer of my grade nine year! And it was about quantum physics! I was sooooo surprised that I could actually write an essay on that!

I think I even confused myself at the end:lol:

But you know what? I laugh when my classmate complain they had to work on their personal project on top of the workload. So proud of myself of getting most of my project done before grade 10. 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yup. I won't brag but I recently mastered the skills to whistle in tune, like perfectly tuned. ☺️. And no I don't get tired. Although I have been improving and practicing for the past 8 years. Also Lucid dreaming is something that I recently mastered after years of practice. But I can't show it cuz its a dream and hence hypothetical for others.

I have a pretty good general history knowledge. My Grandfather used to be a history teacher, and he and I are always trying to teach each other things only to discover that the other already knows.

Kind of nerdy, but I am really into history, and proud of it!😅

Edited by TudorRose

• 2 weeks later...

my proudest point will always be my niche chl bubble~ even if it takes a while for things to come to fruition i love getting to brag about how i remember the best hockey players out there from when they were just teenagers. around now is when some of those top players from the first years i started really paying attention are making it big and it's soooo rewarding. the world juniors and the nhl draft are always my time to shine

also love how easily i can pick up languages! i'm a native english speaker and started learning french in school so i wasn't exactly raised like that, but i've become somewhat proficient in korean in a short two years so that means something, right? once communicated with spanish speakers without getting busted, don't know how i did that. and over the summer i bounced around learning the basics of czech, japanese, indonesian, etc. gotta stay internationally-minded~

(this is getting too long but) i'm also proud of how well-rounded my marks are! i never really had a favorite subject since i had about the same amount of success in all of them. keeping all those doors open by having a finger in each pie

Edited by mxmnator

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...