Hi, 

So Im really behind on my EE and have no idea what to do? Is there a basic structure we should follow? I got very few instructions from my supervisor 

Im doing mine in Business and the first draft is due in August 15th but i currently have nothing, not even a research question. So i'm really behind :'( 

I want to focus it on Nike's use of social media in marketing but I'm not sure how to form a research question out of this or if it's maybe too specific and therefore wouldn't be able to cover 4000 words. Also wondering if I should compare it with another company, so do 2 companies instead?

So basically a question like "To what extent has social media marketing contributed to Nike's loyal customer base(or brand name)" or "How has nike's social media marketing strategy contributed to its success" or "Should ___company implement Nike's social media marketing strategy" 

Please help, thank you in advance! 

12 hours ago, FractiousArrogance said:

Ok, first of all. I should say that you're quite late and that you should not have done this in the first place. However, we all make mistakes so onto the advice. Personally, the first question you provided seems to be the best. The reason is that the second and third rely on Nike actually having a media marketing strategy while the first doesn't specify that, but rather, simply implies that they made use of social media. Plus, the other thing is that it takes too factors into account which is always good. Now, onto the question regarding the essays, I wasn't able to find much either, but this seems like it can be helpful regarding structure. Take a look at it: http://www.timwoods.org/2012/09/09/master-the-business-and-management-extended-essay-in-three-easy-steps/

Also, please don't post two different threads regarding the same topic as you can edit your older post. I noticed your other thread regarding finding essays. Oh yeah, one more tip. A better way to search for essays would be to look for extended essays in "Business and Management" as it's the course's official name.

Good luck!!

thank you a lot for replying! ill keep that in mind :( yeah i know i messed up real bad.. i was just really indecisive about the topic i wanted to do and it dragged out to this. Thank you!  ill heed your advicen