Should I change HL Economics or HL Spanish B to SL?

So I'm currently in year 12 and I have started the IB with 4 HL subjects (history, lang & lit, economics and spanish b) with the intention of dropping one to SL. I'm either dropping Spanish B or Economics to SL. I'm interested in getting a degree in politics and international relations later on in college. I started Econ and I'm not crazy about the content we're learning and have been doubting taking it at an HL as SL would give me basic content (is that enough for college)?

My question is which subject would you guys recommend that I drop (econ or spanish) in order to be successful in a politics and international relations degree? 

Thank youu :)) 

I took HL Spanish, and I'm starting college this month in PoliSci, and all I can say is that I strongly regret not taking econ. That said, maybe SL is just as valuable as HL, I don't know. But Spanish is an easy language to pick up by watching movies and travelling. 

Hope this helps!

(Also, if you're interested in international relations  & politics, you should consider writing for www.youngdiplomacy.com – just send me a message or email)