UK Visa Documents

DarkChestofWonders

I read in a list of documents for the UK Visa that 'original certificates' must be submitted during our Visa appointment. Does this refer to our diploma hard copies? If so, as we won't be receiving our hard copies until sometime in August (My school couldn't give me a specific date), does this mean we can't have our Visa appointment before we receive our diplomas? If my course begins on the 1st of October, will I be left with sufficient time to make my Visa?

Edited by DarkChestofWonders

If you refer to the Tier 4 Policy Guidance (issued by the UK Home Office if I'm not mistaken), the last page of the guide (Annex 5) states that a print out from the UCAS or International Baccalaureate Office online checking service which confirms your result would do. :)

Your university should also confirm that they've checked your results online in your CAS.

This special arrangement is only applicable from 5th July 2016 to 13th September 2016- I'm assuming because we/our schools should have received the transcripts by September.

Hope this helps, if you need the guide, do lemme know! (Would love to attach the file here but I'm not sure if that'll break the rules)

• Like 1