Itgs or business

Juniorjb

Hye guys! So Imm having a hard time choosing either ITGS or Business. Cuz I scored C on my ICT IGCSE and it makes me feel like I might canmt survive in the middle of the year for ITGS class. Should I change to business? Any recommendation or ideas? THANK YOU

13 hours ago, ultimateone said:

ITGS isn't like IGCSE ICT, I did both. ITGS is more about the application of IT systems in society, and assessing their advantages and disadvantages. If you're into that, do ITGS. Otherwise, go for Business.

So it really doesn't matter if I got a bad score of ICT IGCSE and I take ITGS? Thank you btw ..

I mean, getting a better score in ICT would've been a good start, but a C isn't bad at all. Besides, your performance in IGCSE isn't necessarily an indicator of how you'll do in IB, they're very different courses with different approaches to assessment. Who knows, the ITGS syllabus might be more attractive to you which might lead you to do well in it. I suggest you check out the syllabus to know what you're getting into. But there's one thing for sure, ITGS has a lot of essay questions, so being good at writing helps. I have a friend that literally knows nothing about tech, but she studied and is good at writing, she ended up with a high 6. So it really depends.

26 minutes ago, ultimateone said:

I mean, getting a better score in ICT would've been a good start, but a C isn't bad at all. Besides, your performance in IGCSE isn't necessarily an indicator of how you'll do in IB, they're very different courses with different approaches to assessment. Who knows, the ITGS syllabus might be more attractive to you which might lead you to do well in it. I suggest you check out the syllabus to know what you're getting into. But there's one thing for sure, ITGS has a lot of essay questions, so being good at writing helps. I have a friend that literally knows nothing about tech, but she studied and is good at writing, she ended up with a high 6. So it really depends.

Really?? Www Thank You so much! I think I would stick to ITGS to see hows it going..