historical investigation

Sarah A.

I need a topic for my historical investigation. It has to correlate with our coarse outline on the history of the Americas. I would like to do it on the Industrial revolution, so if anyone has any ideas please share. I had one listed below but as you can see, it is too broad. Any and all help would be very much appreciated!!! 

To what extent has child labor in the textile industry affect children's health?

• 4 weeks later...

This is a rather interesting idea you have but ya, I feel as though the question is indeed too broad. Perhaps narrow down your focus to a certain country. England would be an easy option and then to relate to how this impacted standards in the USA. 

I feel like your topic has no relevance to history as such? Maybe you should mention 'during the Industrial Revolution'. For history, most important thing is the sources. Pick a subject you have a wide range of sources from, since the whole purpose of your history exploration is to show you can analyse different sources. 

• Like 1