Geography IA HELP

Violet

Hi!

Our Geography IA outline is due next week! and I am still struggling to find a research question. The topic area is Urban environment.

Can anyone give an advice on the research question? I am not exactly sure which model or method I want to use either. 

Please help!!

Do you know exactly what you / your class will be investigating? If it is heavily experiment based ie. mostly quantitative data then it would help in mentioning the independent and dependent variable in your research question. 

However that's only really applicable for my IA as we went to the beach and did some measurements. Do you have free reign over your topic/investigation, or does the teacher assign a topic for you? 

Have a look at the syllabus under the urban environments section, there should be plenty of good topics that can stimulate investigation, perhaps play around are reword the learning outcomes a little bit, and make that your RQ? Of course, the RQ should allow the IA to be within a reasonable scope (under 2500 words)!