Hey everyone, I've noticed that there is a lack of Theater Arts students on this website and I struggle to find help and advice for my Theater class. Today I decided to put that behind me considering I have been through a lot during my theater journey and decided it would be easier for me to just create a forum for the new Theater Arts students from 2016 onward. 

This forum will be a discussion point for everything Theater based from the Nov 2016 session and for the years to come (unless they change the syllabus again). 

Please feel free to ask me any questions that might concern you about the Theater Arts course as I am graduating this November so I've gone through the ups and the downs of being a Theater student. :nicole:

• 2 months later...

Oh my God! I need you in my life hahaha 

Basically I have switched schools, my last year one was fantastic and this year is terrible terrible terrible. It didn't depend on me, unfortunately. Anyway, I have already done my collaborative project and got a 7 (yay!). Now... from September  (!) I am doing directors notebook, but my teacher is not really experienced and I have done very very little. Moreover I have chosen quite a small and unknown play, but it is by a famous author, so not so bad. The problem is finding the ideas of the play from external sources. Anyway, my biggest struggle is section 2. I don't understand it really... I have made a mood board with artistic responses in terms of emotions and main theme and ideas that I think are important. Thenot I want to put some ideas in, but the criteria is so vague. If you could help in any way, I would be grateful. 

• 1 year later...

HELP. I am a theatre HL student using Patsy Rodenburg as a theorist for my solo project as she was on one of the lists of theorists. However, I'm having huge amounts of trouble isolating an aspect of her theory to show in my performance and it's in one month. HELP