Help with research on German technologies in Battle of France

Jimmyjzh

Hi all,

As a student whose first language is not english, i still dont quite understand why i even chose to write my EE on history... but here we are.

My topic is basically TWE did technological advances contribute to the success of the Blitzkrieg campaign in France, 1940.

I had a 3200 word draft, but i divided it into 4 separate parts: tanks, Stuka dive bombers, use of radios and river crossing equipment. My adviser apparently isnt too impressed with the essay. He thinks it lacks cohesion /focus, but i actually put at least 20 hrs of reading and research. I found a lot of essays, books, etc but a lot of those do not go in much details regarding the technological parts.

Now my questions is, if you guys can find any detailed source about how German technology contributed to their quick victory (in tanks/dive bomber/radio/river crossing equipment)

I would really appreciate it if you can share it here. OR if you have any advice at this stage please share as well.(I am aiming for a B and its due on Oct. 5th)

Thanks