Edinburgh Napier reputation

Rey

Hi everyone. I am beginning my final year of the IB and I stared looking at unis. I really want to study in Edinburgh and I'm planning to apply for courses that are some combination of History and English. I am a predicted HL 7 in both subjects, however the rest of my grades are not the best. So, I have a feeling I won't make it into the university of Edinburgh, especially considering that their English and History courses seem to be the most popular courses they have... 

Looking for alternatives, I found a few mostly English-focused courses at Edinburgh Napier. Does anyone have some first hand experience with them? Are they any good? Will my degree have less worth if I get it from there instead of the University of Edinburgh or even the university of Glasgow?

To be honest, I haven't even heard of them before and since their grade requirements are significantly lower than those of the U of E, I am a bit concerned about using one or two of my five precious UCAS slots for them. However, I have friends and family in the Edinburgh area and I would really like to study there, if possible.