Math Studies Data - Wether speaking more than one language influences your memory capacity

Marinna20

Hello, I'm writing a simple math paper for my Math Studies class and I'm in need for some data, I need 100 pieces of data at least. My paper is on determining wether speaking more than one language influences someone's memory capacity (Does it make them remember things clearly?) and so I'll compare that to people who only speak one language. I found a memory test online created by the university of Rutgers:http://www.memorylossonline.com/learning_memory/mem_games/verbaltest1.html

If you guys could do the test honestly and then write your results on the comments along with amount of languages you speak FLUENTLY

ex: comment results (or comment a screenshot of it) and next to results comment either 'monolingual' or "speak more than one language"

It would mean a lot if you did this as I came late into the class and I really need these results please and thankyou