Will it be possible to do IB French HL, AP Spanish 4 and for CAS learn Italian

This really depends on your own ability to manage time and your courseload - which I think has already been addressed in the other similar question you asked. 

Spanish, Italian and French (as far as I know) are quite similar. This could work in your favour or you could become hopelessly confused between the three, again, it depends on how much time you are willing, and able, to spend on each. But if you are doing HL history and the subjects your mentioned in your other post, this sounds like a lot of work.

2 hours ago, terribletouw said:

This really depends on your own ability to manage time and your courseload - which I think has already been addressed in the other similar question you asked. 

Spanish, Italian and French (as far as I know) are quite similar. This could work in your favour or you could become hopelessly confused between the three, again, it depends on how much time you are willing, and able, to spend on each. But if you are doing HL history and the subjects your mentioned in your other post, this sounds like a lot of work.

Thank you!!