United world school

Hello_IB

Has anyone here experiences about UWC? I heard about it few weeks ago and now when I have done some research about it, it sounds like an amazing opportunity! I can't think about anything else right now. I already knew that I wanted to do the IB diploma but it sounds even better to do it abroad. I'm in the 9th grade so I have time to prepare myself before the application period. I've heard that it's really hard to get into the UWC school. So what should I do to improve my chances? I already have really good grades. Should I have some certain hobbies or something? I really want to get into the UWC so I want to do everything possible to improve my chances. 

• 1 month later...

Hey! 

I am currently at Red Cross Nordic UWC doing my first year. I really encourge you to apply for UWC it is truly an opporunity to experience international relationships and to develop in your self. Go for it! Be genuine interested in learning, have an open mind and show that you are able to reflect and discuss. Having an idea what you want to study after IB is an good idea to "find out", show them you have a plan (remember you can always change your mind and they won't mind). 

Good luck!