Is my EE topic narrow enough?

AlexisKaitlyn16

I'd recommend any of the following if they fit the topic (I don't know much about the Age of Enlightenment, sorry):

• From a quick search, that is a period of at least 50 years, if not longer (depends on the historian it seems) - is there any particular event in there that significantly changed relationships/marriage? I mean, I'm going to assume you're going to be comparing how beliefs of what the purpose of marriage was in the age of enlightenment compared to beforehand, so was there a particular instance that resulted in it?
  • What do you mean by relationships? If you mean in the sense of courtship, then can you find a term that encompasses both that and marriage? It'd be more succinct, yet provide a broad enough scope of initial search - if you find that you have too much information, then get rid of either marriages or courtship depending on which has less information.

Apparently I can only think of two this close to exams, but I hope it helps! Seems like an interesting EE topic!