Help finding a CAS project

Tryingnottodie

What type of a CAS project are you looking for? Creativity, Action or Service?

Here is the easy one - Jogging  :duck:

The only thing that you need to do is to jog (it's good for health) and record it (e.g. Pedometer app is useful)

If you're out of ideas this experience is good. Besides, you can join to a Volleyball team and have some fun. Ping-Pong is also another activity which is not very difficult and one can enjoy a lot. 

I started coaching Kinder soccer (i.e. soccer for kids aged 2-6) to count as all three (CAS), or you can start a club for you interests at school (meditation club, Model UN, etc.) (CS) or you can help plan events for your school (CS), Fundraise for a cause (CS) or simply be part of your yearbook club (CS)! If you organize an activity (Group workout, etc) to do with your friends that can also be used for a project (CA).

Personally, I did a lot of volunteer work (CAS) and started a cooking club (CAS)  where I had the entire club do projects to feed the less fortunate and raise money for them by selling varieties of food such as cupcakes and pastries for events so that really helped in fulfilling the hours. For me, my CAS coordinator counted blogging (CS) as an activity especially since I wrote about raising awareness of a few things which was counted as Service. For my group project however, I did a marathon which accounted a ton of hours but, I DON'T recommend it unless you're planning for it to be very local and small possibly around your school only. You can even do Unpaid Internships over the breaks and that should account for Creativity and Action according to my coordinator.

• Like 1