THEIBstudent

I am sure what I should do for my Physics IA.  My question right now is "What is the relationship between the radius of the ball, the angle, and the distance traveled?".  I feel that this question is to simple.  I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or other ways I can look at it.  I am open to any ideas and I am still at the beginning so I can change it.

One way is to question the assumptions, of which we make plenty when solving such kinematics problems. For example, the most trivial assumption is to assume that gravity is constant. Now you are not going conduct the experiment where gravity is not constant to several significant figures but you can definitely set up an experiment to cast doubt on validity of other assumptions we make. And changing radius of the ball may be on the right track, but I doubt it's going to make differences large enough that you can make a case for it.