How to get 7 in HL chemistry

Queen-Aura

For chemistry make sure you understand the topic la thoroughly. If you can, get the Oxford Course Companion (2014 edition) as it's amazing at explaining all parts of the syllabus. There are also some practice questions as you go along the topic, which will test your application of knowledge.

I find making Flashcards with the summary of each chapter helpful as well, since I need to know the topic very well in order to be able to just put the "essence" down on the cards. 

Since I don't take English Lit, I can't help you with that. 

For chemistry, the answer is simple: Richard Thornley. He helps you understand everything clearly and does his videos in an intuitive ways. Oh, and you should also do past paper questions. I recommend the Pearson textbook for explanations.

For English Lit, the key is just practicing analysis. Whether you're analyzing through an essay or a presentation, establishing that key material is what will lead you to getting a better grade. Good luck with your studies!