Help with my IA

Olivia17

I have a list of questions that I am considering to write my history IA, but I don't know if they're good and which one to choose.

Any suggestions will help :) 

• How important was the role of Gestapo to the maintenance of the concentration camps from 1933 to 1945?

• To what extent did Hitler’s creation of 3 enforcing organizations contribute to the collapse of Nazi Germany?

• To what extent did Hitler’s creation of 3 enforcing organizations contribute to the Nazi’s failure in the second half of world war 2?

• Were there any other solutions to the overpopulation problem other than the “Final Solution”?

• Did the Blood Purge of the SA strengthen the power the other enforcing organizations?

• To what extent did Gorings Four Year Plan shape the Blitzkrieg tactics the Nazis would later use in 1939?

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, a couple of these are not extremely good questions for an IB essay.  Though they are good historical questions, you will likely loose lots of points for originality and personal connection (unless you have one you didn't explain), as they have been heavily researched.

I think the best ones are 2/3 (same question?), or 5 or 6.  Number one is very basic, and number 4 is not really historical, but more ethical or social, unless you have a way of looking at it that I don't see, such as looking at German society at the time and their opinions on the matter, though I don't know if there is enough information to go off of with that.

Out of 2, 5, and 6, I would chose whichever one I had the most knowledge.interest in.  I would personally probably do 5, especially if I could find a number of different historical opinions on the issue.