CAS PROJECT

Raptors fan

I have 2 CAS Projects. One is participating, organizing and running sessions with a local refugee organization. The refugee children visit our school every week and we run the sessions for them with arts and crafts, outdoor activities and snacks. Perhaps you could look into local organizations near you and talk to your CAS Advisor about how you can turn participating in the organization a CAS Project.

My second project is designing products for my school shop. That includes brainstorming and planning, surveying, designing, making them available to the school community and reflecting on my project. I'm doing this with 2 other classmates. If you'd like, you can look around for a partner which would make things easier and maybe even more fun.

Think of anything that interests you. Any hobbies whatsoever and brainstorm how you can turn something you like into a project that includes preparation, action and evaluation. That's all I can currently do to help, I'm afraid!

If you get completely stuck, then just have a talk with your CAS Advisor and discuss any possible projects you could try. Good luck!