Hong Kong Polytechnic university application!!!

wjdwlsdl1998

Hi guys, I'm in IB year 2 and I'm applying to some universities in Hong Kong for early action. And um... they require my predicted score so I requested my teachers for that last week and I don't think I can get a decent scores.. I'm guessing somewhere around 29~30...maybe 31 if possible. :/

Anyways, I'm really interested in PolyU Hong Kong and I'll apply to business marketing and it's my first choice as well. :) I heard that PolyU doesn't really require high predicted scores (except for hotel management) and they usually accept almost everyone who takes IB diploma (I'm not sure about this btw haha).. Umm so anyone who's attending this school or got accepted before, can u guys tell me about this uni and predicted score range..? :) 

P.S. Oh and my first language is not english so I took TOEFL and got 81, and I'll submit this score as well. And also, do they require college essay? Cuz as I mentioned on the top, my scores aren't good so if I write an excellent college essay, does it help for increasing the possibility of acceptance..?

Thank you so much!!!