November 2016 E- Exams

ari_zuchinni

Wait what's E-Exams?

Year 11? I thought IB exams are on year 12, or depending on where you are -- year 13?

What campaign for math ? How do you know what topics will be coming out for math? Also, which math syllabus has 15 topics? Maths SL only has 6.

Edited by IB`ez

On 11/7/2016 at 8:01 AM, AndreaM said:

15 topics? 

Apparently we had to study for fifteen topics but when we had the on screen exams on Friday (11th) It was not really related to the topics that i studied for and it provided formulas and it was the worst exams ever. All of my classmates couldn't finish the questions in time.

On 11/7/2016 at 1:53 PM, IB`ez said:

Wait what's E-Exams?

Year 11? I thought IB exams are on year 12, or depending on where you are -- year 13?

What campaign for math ? Hwo  do you know what topics will be coming out for math? Also, hAlso which math syllabus has 15 topics? Maths SL only has 6.

E- exams are like this new curriculum this year, its basically sitting an exams on - screen instead of paper and it is prepared and marked by the IB. BTW I'm in Fiji, in the south pacific and the year level is up till year 13, and year 13 is like the first year of university. And some people made this campaign for the math sample paper for the on screen exams (e- exams) that the IB schools received. And the topics were given by our math teacher and he no one,  even the teachers know the look of the actual paper, but our teacher just gave us the topics in math that we learned from year 10 and this year, yr 11. And in our school we only have SL in MYP but when we reach DP we can choose either to do HL, SL or studies.

9 hours ago, ari_zuchinni said:

Apparently we had to study for fifteen topics but when we had the on screen exams on Friday (11th) It was not really related to the topics that i studied for and it provided formulas and it was the worst exams ever. All of my classmates couldn't finish the questions in time.

WOW! Well I've never met someone who could finish a Math Exam on time (Except math studies students, all my friends from that course always finish their exams but Math Studies can't be compared with Math SL :S )

15 hours ago, samim said:

E exams for IB DIPLOMA.....That is terrible! how will they have Math HL e-exams, that would make it so confusing and insane.

No, there isn't any e- exams for Diploma, so you can relax. This e-exams are for this year's yr 11's cause we are the first to try out this new curriculum.

On 11/13/2016 at 5:36 AM, AndreaM said:

WOW! Well I've never met someone who could finish a Math Exam on time (Except math studies students, all my friends from that course always finish their exams but Math Studies can't be compared with Math SL :S )

hahaha Yeah Math is so..confusing. Funny thing tho, even though the formulas were given, some of us..including me..couldn't use it properly.