May 2017 Prescribed Topic 6

mstudiez

Hello,

I am strongly considering writing topic 6 for my TOK essay, I have my 1st draft due on 21.11. I liked this topic since the very beginning, although I was very cautios when choosing it. To be honest, I also considered topics 1, 2 and 4. 1 and 2 seem quite easy and I am aware that lots of IB students write them this year. Topic 4 is quite difficult and ambigious, even though my teacher tried to explain it to us, and that I felt it may be quite a good topic to write about, I am still strongly for topic 6.

I am planning to choose natural sciences and philosophy as AoKs. It seems like a problem to me, however, to find the KQs. Well I'd find 2 or 3, but I am not sure, how much of KQ should I include, since the topic actually is focused on KQs.

Any thoughts? Is anyone of you writing the same topic?

Your reflections on it will be highly appreciated, as my TOK teacher was not good and I feel really insecure about the essay and the presentation I'm having in December.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest michael okoko

hello, i did same question as you , when i showed my draft to my teacher he said it was okay but i need to change a few things.

can you send me your draft so i will help you out and i am pretty good at writing tok essay

Edited by michael okoko