Irregular deploma❗️

kattia Rahi

Well, you definitely don't need to do an irregular diploma to get into any major/program in any university in the world.

So long as you enjoy the sciences, those 3 are definitely doable. Depending on your 3rd HL subject, it shouldn't be difficult, maybe bordering easy even, as I guess it goes without saying that you want to take that irregular diploma because you're already good at those subjects. 

8 hours ago, IB`ez said:

Well, you definitely don't need to do an irregular diploma to get into any major/program in any university in the world.

So long as you enjoy the sciences, those 3 are definitely doable. Depending on your 3rd HL subject, it shouldn't be difficult, maybe bordering easy even, as I guess it goes without saying that you want to take that irregular diploma because you're already good at those subjects. 

It depends on the program, university and the country. One of the prerequisites to study medicine in India is to have all three sciences, for example. An irregular diploma would be necessary. 

I'd advise you Kattia Rahi to do research on the universities and countries you're applying to and see what they require for your intended courses.

http://www.ibo.org/contentassets/d883e8b8f46446079f14679a9a6971c3/faqs-about-the-ib-in-india.pdf

29 minutes ago, ChocolateDrop said:

It depends on the program, university and the country. One of the prerequisites to study medicine in India is to have all three sciences, for example. An irregular diploma would be necessary. 

I'd advise you Kattia Rahi to do research on the universities and countries you're applying to and see what they require for your intended courses.

http://www.ibo.org/contentassets/d883e8b8f46446079f14679a9a6971c3/faqs-about-the-ib-in-india.pdf

Damn, my bad then.

Disregard everything I've said.