Help with my written task 1 please

Hey guys, 

In Lang Lit we just got our first written task assigned and I wanted to do language and gender. I wanted to write a letter to the president-elect about his discrimination and misogyny, but my teacher says that there is no language in there. I just wanted to write a letter to Trump explaining his discrimination. So, how can I incorporate language into this? Should I talk not only about what he has said, but also his actions and body language and his tone of voice while he is saying those things? Like how he casually passed the p***y grabbing remarks off as locker room banter as if it were normal to say such things? I really need help here. The written task is due in two weeks. Thank you! 

To incorporate language, you can send him a letter as if you were a member of a minority group (Mexican, Muslim, ..etc) to him stating how his language has offended you and how it was used to include or exclude you. You can also create an argument by telling him about the good things you and your family does, so that you can prove him wrong. Just be creative about using language! 

Hope that helps! :)