would you go to hogwarts if instead of learning potions and ****, you learn IB? would you do it?

wrecklessswan

ive been waiting for a long time for my hogwarts acceptance letter. still waiting for hundreds of owls(or even one!) to smash through my window and mash me with hogwarts acceptance letters. but instead of being the best wizard of all time, i need to be the best IB student of all time. the school still has magic and charms but you wont learn any of it. only IB. would you do it???

• Like 2

chuckled a little.

Honestly I sometimes don't even feel like it's IB that's difficult – in my case, it's my school that makes IB more difficult than it needs to be by rushing all IA, EE, TOK deadlines so much sooner and cramming them together with mocks.

still waiting for my hogwarts letter too..

• 3 months later...

Imagine you had all the Hogwarts students, all the wizards, doing all their magicky stuff, and then there was the IB program. And all the other students would be like chilling playing quidditch or some **** and then a group of IB kids are just furiously studying and one of them is having a mini panic attack because deadlines, and his classmates are all like "don't worry you can finish it by tonight" and then he goes "WITH WHAT??? A QUILL??" and they all shut up because everyone knows his hand will fall off before he finishes the paper with that kind of workload. Then this wizard kid who heard everything shows up and offers to bewitch the guys quill so it can like write faster or write as he speaks, and has like auto-correct.

• Like 2